Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mina's Hair, Toes, and Body Temp

Is Curly. I call her my little curly-haired girl. I find her curls such a novelty although my goodness, does it get messy so quickly. After a nap, forget it, it's all over the place.

She's got my toes, as my friend Jet noticed when we were both walking around (I was holding Mina up of course) barefoot in her and Jay's place last night. Tee hee. Luya toes, and she's also fat and flat footed like me. Poor girl.

And here's another thing she got from me. She's extremely prone to being sweaty. Another poor girl. I wanted her to only get everything good from each of her parent and none of the negatives. You'll be needing a bath everyday Mina. Unfortunately, your lazy mom can't quite keep up with your bathing demands. Hahah.

I love her to bits.

1 comment:

raqgold said...

MC used to have short straight hair and after a year, her hair grew so long and so curly, we dont even kung where she got those curls from. am sure somethings would change :) like mom would not be too lazy to bathe mina, hehe