Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Mina

I am so happy I get to be your Mom. It's an honor being a Mommy to such a lovely little girl! I can't believe it's been one year since I gave birth to you via an unplanned C-section. Even longer since I first learned I was pregnant with you. You've brought us so much joy. You've brought me closer to my mom, your grandma, and you're Daddy's little princess even though he vowed he wouldn't treat you like a girly-girl. We love you, and by the smiles and laughter you shower us with, I think we're doing an all right job raising you so far.

EB With Lissa, Connor and Ed

4 comments:

Dine Racoma said...

happy birthday to Mina. you know what? it is your birthday, too. that was what my grandma used to say each time i celebrate the birth of a child--because it is daw the mother who risked her life in giving birth. true, di ba?

Sexy Mom

JO said...

Has it been 1 year already?

Happy happy birthday to Mina.

Analyse said...

happy birthday to the lovely lil girl!!!

raqgold said...

happy birthday to your dear girl! how time flies!