Monday, February 9, 2009

Note to Mina

Hi little girl,

I sure miss your Daddy. I'm not sure if I'm doing a good job balancing school, spending time with you, and keeping up with everything else. I hope I am. You're smiling a lot, not losing weight (not gaining a lot of weight either though), you're happy. I try to get you some fruites and veggies everyday, although you're still getting a lot of rice in your diet. That's ok, one step at at time. We go to a dance/movement class called Toddlers Tango, Babies Boogie, and you love it! We also go to a gym class on Saturdays which you do ok with. Next time, we're putting you back with Ms. Jenn's gym class though. There's something off-putting about this teacher.

You just love watching any type of videos on the computer, but most especially videos of yourself. We're cranking out videos at a rate of two per week, and you lap it all up. :)

You enjoy crackers and cookies now, and repeatedly ask for them for breakfast. I have to say no of course. Note though that I only give you organic crackers. We don't have any cookies in the house, but you usually get one or two from your Lola's (Papa's sister) house on Sundays.

You're bored with your toys already, and really have no favorites, although you still find joy in the newest one, a finger bunny puppet.

You talk a lot, and regularly say 3 word sentences. You can identify a lot of objects from pictures, like pigs, cats, elephants, socks, spoon, airplane...a lot more hun. I can't remembe them all. I think you're smart and gifted and I along with everybody else, pretty much adore you. I better follow up with a sibling soon so you won't get completely spoiled.

1 comment:

notsquare said...

"I better follow up with a sibling soon so you won't get completely spoiled."


hhhmmm, interesting closing sentence ;)