Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mina's Gotten Clingy

I'm sure it's just par for the course of being a SAHM. She's extremely attached to me, and to being held in general. I try to put her down as much as possible but i have a sneaking feeling that when I leave her with her Lola Mama, my mom, about a couple of hours every few days, she's not put down at all. Heheh...I do remind everyone that she needs exercise, but I guess she's just so darn adorable they can't!

On the developmental front, I am not sure if this is normal but Mina's been scooting for the longest time now. When I noticed her crawl for real Apr. 28, I was finally halleluia! she's crawling now. Well a halleluia and a yikes...but most times she still insists on dropping on her belly and scooting. She kinda shakes her head while crawling and decides that no, she'd rather scoot. But then it hurts her a bit, because it's a wooden floor and her skin scrapes against the wood. I just don't get it.

Another development I'm thrilled about is her amazing love of music. I first noticed it months back when she'd be quiet and calm when I sing, or play Colby Caillat's Bubbly. And she'd get all excited when we'd play music in the house or dance around.

Now, she will go completely still if my brother Jedd, Mom, or Dad play guitar. She'll stare and stare and then start shaking her head. At Home Depot a few days ago, I was holding her, and when I'd start singing she would start dancing in my arms just absentmindedly. Gah! So cute! Kakagigil!

Here's a bit of what she does:


10 comments:

WanderWish said...

Hahaa! That was adorable! She was actually dancing! So cute! I like your song, too. tee-hee!

A. is not crawling yet. Not even scooting. Lazy lazy girl talaga! She'll walk though if your hold her hands. Sakit na nga sa likod eh. :)

lissa said...

Baka it's separation anxiety that's why she gets clingy. You know what, with the few days that our families were here, I notice that Connor cries when I put him down. Hay naku, I think it's because they're carrying him a lot too.

Abigail said...

aww cutie, a future party girl! hehehe.

Toni said...

She'll be a dancer like her Mom! :)

Mahi said...

I ahve an advertisors enquiry for your blog.

Its a paid review and you aould be paid to write about our sponsors on your website with a minimum of 100 words post as a permanent entry on your blog.

If interested please mail to racheal.moramus[at]gmail.com

Jet said...

Tin, that was so adorable! hahaha... ang cuuuute! I hope you were planning on bringing her along for our EB tomorrow. I'm dying to meet you both! :D

raqgold said...

those are just phases... am sure. when we got back from our 5 week vacation; IC got a bit clingy din for a few weeks but now back to normal na. sarap to watch the kids growing up ano?

Jet said...

thank you, thank you so much for those precious hours Tintin. I am so in love with your daughter... hehehe. :D

raqgold said...

happy mother's day, dear tintin!upn

Analyse said...

what a party girl, so cute!