Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged Reply: Now and Then

I was tagged by Christine so so long ago, about posting a picture of my baby. I'm supposed to post a Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, and then a Now picture of my dearest baby Mina. So I guess I better hop to it. Sorry it took me so long Christine. I enjoyed seeing pics of Amelie, and hope you enjoy comparing Mina!

Day 1. She was adamant in staying inside me, and after about 20 hours of labor, we had to do a c-section. She was not happy coming out.
baby aboard 009

Day 2. Here she is looking a bit more peaceful. She doesn't look Filipino at all does she?
baby aboard 020

Day3. She is in her going home outfit here. Lovely girl. We were very excited to bring her home.
baby aboard 036

And now. She is a carbon copy of her dad, but she's showing off her Asian side by wearing this Chinese outfit. She continues to bring nothing by sunshine into our lives.
International Baby: Asian Side

Look at her Daddy's adoring look:
Daddy and Mina

And here's the two of us...is there a hint of me in her?
Mommy and Mina 7 mos

8 comments:

Abigail said...

Mina does look like her dad. I think she got her nose and lips from you.

WanderWish said...

Very Daddy!

Ang cute naman ng Chinese outfit nya! And all that hair--loving it! Kalbo pa rin ang baby ko... sigh

marikit said...

i love mina's hair! she looks so cute in her cheong-sam!

like amelie, mina's daddy-ng daddy! :) thanks for doing the tag! :)

Toni said...

she's gorgeous like mommy and daddy!

raqgold said...

hmm, i can only see you hubby in her!

Wenchie said...

Hi Tintin, nice site you got here. Saw your name in Cookie's blog. Nice pics too. And you have an adorable baby.

JO said...

sorry tin, but she looks so much like her dad [for now].

Keith said...

Salamat for the web site. She looks a lot like her Mom, also. I think if I encouraged my lady friend to se these sites she might think I was hinting for her to have a child.... Sigh.... Fun pictures. God bless you.