Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Mina News

Mina's vocabulary is EXPLODING!

She mimics everything. Even tries to speak Tagalog at times. LOL!

"Good girl"
"All right"
"Ay ay ay"
"Aba!"

She knows what sounds animals make: cows, dog, bird, monkey, duck

She knows where her front and back is, her elbow, her fingers, her shoulders, on top of the other body parts she points to in her video.

At this point, she knows so many words like moon, noodle, pasta, I can't keep track. I'm expecting her to say sentences soon. Hehe.

She loves watching the video Didi by Milk & Honey (it's an homage to her Moroccan background). She loves, loves dancing and I've watched her go round and round in a circle so much that she gets dizzy and falls over when she tries to walk.

She laughs a lot, is interested in other kids now and tries to hug them (most times without success), and says hi.

She's so excited when she sees a tiny baby. She kisses them, and caresses them and tries to talk to them. I love it! She'll make a great baby sister.

Now, how many times did I use the word "love" in this post again? ;)

4 comments:

notsquare said...

youre one proud pinay mommy! :D

Jet said...

don't forget tumbling! :)

tintin said...

Hi Bea, yes i am!

Jet: I have to add that! Actually I plan to videotape her. Heheh.

Analyse said...

oh, be prepared to hear the most innocent questions and remarks soon. Louna just asked me if she's baduy! and yes, she used exactly that word hahaha..