Monday, May 26, 2008

Mina is how old?

Mina is 9 months.
Nine Months.
NINE MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the heck did the time go? A few nights ago the little devilish angel woke me up demanding to be nursed and I was still up two hours later after she had already gone to dreamland. I was obsessing over details of her 1st birthday/christening ceremony. If I had loads of money I will hire someone to do this for me, part with my money with glee and never worry my pretty little head about party planning EVER AGAIN. It stresses me the heck out.

Honestly, I had to lierally count freaking sheep so I could go back to sleep. And you know what, it's those details that drive me mad. I have the table layout already fixed in my head, the cake decor, the favors, the other cake decor, flowers, balloons. Now I just need to find a proper location, invitation, and oh the menu. It'll be an asian menu of some sort. I really don't want the typical Filipino food but it may end up that way.

Aaarggh! I'm looking forward to it but I'm also dreading it. August 16th. Save the date.

5 comments:

RAV Jr said...

Cute little angel =)

Well, tha's being a mother!

Jet said...

oh I can't wait to see you guys this weekend again!

raqgold said...

ang aga ng preparation mo for her birthday, but better ready early di ba? have fun. am sure your girl would appreciate the excitement on her day :D

Analyse said...

asus, you still have 3 months no, go back to sleep, lol.

Abigail said...

Lapit na pala! ako rin busy na with Vierte's birthday sa October.

have fun!