Monday, January 28, 2008

Then and Now

Where did the time go? Was it just a few months ago that I was lamenting the overwhelming responsibility of taking care of a newborn. That I was wishing she would already be 6 mos. so she would sleep through the night?

That can't be. Because now the only time I get to nurse her on the weekdays is at night. So many "experts" are saying she should be sleeping through the night and that I should wean her middle of the night feedings now. Why should I? That is our bonding time. I'm not quite as eager for her to sleep through and miss that special time.

Slow down, slow down growing. I'd like to keep you a baby just a little longer. Crap, I'm just a tiny bit sentimental right now, couldn't you tell?

At 3 days old, and now at 5 mos.

Then And Now Part 2

At 3 weeks and 3 days, and now at 5 mos.

Then And Now

At 1 month, and now at 5 mos.

Then And Now Part 3

Growing up too fast...

4 comments:

Sunshinelene said...

tin, she is so lovely! babies now adays grow so fast! See how Mina grows. Soon u gonnan say --oh my baby is now a lady. :)

raqgold said...

cherish the moments... time flies so fast when you are not getting so much sleep :) i agree with geri, a different kind of fun is sure to come. and she's a lovely girl.

LOTUS BLOSSOM said...

hi this is kc from kcdiary.com. Thank you for the comment you left on my website. :).

Your baby is adorable. I just want to give her a cuddle. ^_^

WanderWish said...

What a fab blog! Can I add your link to my blog?

I know what you mean about them growing up so fast. When was born she was so wrinkly, hairy and... quiet. Now she's all pudgy, smooth (thank God!) and so loud! :D