Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Updates in Other Blogs

I don't have much to write so I'll update you on some stuff I've written elsewhere. I've started writing for a blog called Babies Online. For any new mom, seasoned parents, expecting parents, or any parents, there is a mine of information on interesting subjects; from celebrity baby news, feeding, bath time, baby gear, weight loss tips, games...and so much more.

Some of my articles:

Know the Signs of a Bad Babysitter

Most Common New Year's Resolution: Lose Weight


In Sight, In Mind

Please visit and comment!

4 comments:

Analyse said...

i loved the videos, i hope you'll be sharing more.. cute ni mina!

Sunshinelene said...

Tin, have visited the site and commented in one entry.

your baby is growing up fast. :)

tintin said...

Hi there sunshine, thanks so much!

Ana, definitely. I'm thinking of buying a proper video cam.

Che said...

Congrats on your other sites Tin! Been thinking of putting up another one,prang gusto kong ibalik yang site ko into orig as confused pinay no pepepe and other raket!lol nakokornihan ako sa mga pinaggagawa ko at this moment,lam mo sa pagbebenta ng insurance etc.hahaha
bahala na si batman!;)

cheh