Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Movie Tag

More tags! I've been tagged by Bing

She'd like to know what movie our family has watched and enjoyed recently. Bing and her family enjoyed Jurrasic Park and Harry Potter, what about us?

You know what kind of movies we enjoy? Movies that Mina won't screech through, movies that preferably, she'd sleep through :)

With this rule, the only movies we've watched as a family, with no screeching or minimal protests from Mina, and which she eventually slept through is Stardust! I can't say enough good things about this movie. There are mature themes like death, revenge, familial murders, hints of bedroom tango if you know what I mean, so keep it in mind when choosing the movie. Your 13 year old would probably be fine, 7-12 would have lots of questions, 6 and under this movie may just fly over their head. Luckily, Mina is too small that we don't have to worry about all that. :)

The acting and writing is superb, plot wonderful, the climactic scenes are amazing, Claire Danes is lovely, and it has a happy ending. Nuff said.

I'm a bad tagger, I didn't follow the rules of this tag at all, and I'm not tagging anyone. But feel free to share your favorite kiddie movies. I'll soon be introducing Mina to them!

No comments: