Monday, January 5, 2009

More Mina News

Mina, you Dad has gone away for a few months and he'll be back. In the meantime, he is entrusting me your complete well-being; your healthy, your eating habits, your social and emotional happiness. I am honored to step in when he can't for now.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but your Dad simply ADORES you. Everyone does, but it's pretty special coming from your Dad, because your Dad is pretty special. You've got his heart cupped firmly in the cusp of your hand.

What makes your Dad so special?

He is funny, patient, generous, considerate, loving, loves being with his family, loves us above all, takes care of us, is very unique...Trust me on this little one, there is no one like your father out there. He defies category, and can't be boxed down.

As for you little one, you are currently 23 lbs. and 32 inches. This places you in the 59th and 93rd percentile for kids your age!

You can do somersaults.

You can say three-word phrases like "I like it".

You've done the potty a few times but we're not rushing you, and you haven't mastered it.

YOu love dancing.

YOu love watching videos of you!

YOu like singing; like, not love but that's good enough for me

Your love affair with Elmo seems over.

YOu're very affectionate. I am soaking it all up because I know you won't be like this forever.

This is officially my favorite age of yours! :)

No comments: