Saturday, September 13, 2008

Read Up!

For more articles on Babies, Pregnancy, Toddlers, and anything else MOmmy-related, head on over to Babies Online Blog. I am a writer for them, and a reader too!

How Can My Daughter’s Closet Be Better Than Mine?

Posted on September 12th, 2008

Because I’m back in school, we’re living on one income. As a family, we’ve had to cut back on many purchases and expenditures, and on top of that list is clothes. My clothes are so passe I think I hear last two seasons calling, asking for them back.
I like shopping like anyone else, [...]

10 Things To Do Before Getting Pregnant

Posted on September 11th, 2008

Have you and your partner decided to get pregnant? If you have, congratulations. Trying to get pregnant can be a snap for some couples, but for others, it may take awhile. Before you and your partner take the plunge however, you’ll be ahead of the curve if you try to at least [...]

5 Things I Hate and Love About Being a Student Mom

Posted on September 10th, 2008

I’m going to school right now to pursue another degree. I’m one of those whom statistics cite as changing their field of career at least once within their lifetime. With that comes a lot of sacrifice, juggling of schedules, and many other unique stressors that accompany being a “student mom”.
5 Things I Hate:

Having [...]

No comments: