Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hello Mina, Mommy's Sick

I know I sound weird to you....my voice is hoarse and at times I can't speak cause my throat hurts.

I know I look weird to you...my hair is unkempt and I've got under-eye circles darker than usual and my nose is red and puffed up...and and....well, it's not pretty. I've also got these glasses on. Doctor said to lay off the contacts.

I know I smell weird to you...vick's vapor rub, eau de sweat and halls is giving me that new smell.

I know I haven't played with the same energy. I'm sorry. Mommy's gonna get better soon. Soon. Soon. I hope.

In the meantime let me drop you off at the daycare so I can crawl into bed.

4 comments:

Jet said...

awww...

hope you get well soon, Tin

WanderWish said...

Take care Tin! Feel better soon....

Abigail said...

pagaling ka Tin.

Unknown said...

hope you feel better soon, tin!!!