Monday, November 19, 2007

Monogrammed Clothes for Kids

I've been wanting to give this as a tip but it just didn't fit in my other site.

I've been obsessed with baby clothes recently. The coming colder weather (yes, still coming; hasn't come yet even in November) will create a need for cold-weather clothes. I've been scouring the web and happily stumbled upon two sites that allows you to monogram your clothing order. I think it's cute, though not all parents think so.

The first, Ralph Lauren for Kids, has a Create Your Own section. I can just picture baby Mina in a cute polo. Their items aren't cheap, but they do have some items on sale.

Next, is Potter Barn Kids where for $6 more, they will personalize a lot of their clothing.

(The sites above are for U.S. residents only)

You know, if you view my browsing history, it's almost all baby clothing sites, babies r us, babycenter.com, etc. Major baby on the brain.

4 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

awww...that's such a good idea!

Sunshinelene said...

hi Pinaymom, got sth for you in my blog. please check it out. thanks

http://midlifedancing.blogspot.com/2007/11/sexy-and-beautiful-me.html

raqgold said...

that's cute... good thing i cant avail of them or else tapos na naman ang bank account ko, hehe. dahan dahan ng shopping for baby clothes, kasi after a month di na agad kasya. better buy a bigger size agad :)

poppycock said...

tin,

i see how you are delighting in the bliss of mommyhood ... wait till mina hits the gruesome twos and terrible threes ... ha ha ha!

seriously, it's one of the best things a woman can ever be. congratulation :)