Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pinay Mommy

Allow myself to introduce....myself. :)

I am a Yummy Mummy, with a healthy self-confidence (can't you tell? ;) ). After having recently given birth to a healthy baby girl, SMH, I constantly find myself surfing the net for information on baby development and problems; constantly thinking about how to raise my daughter, how to manage my finances with a pricey baby to think about, how to keep the passion alive in my marriage with a baby who keeps clamoring for attention.

This blog is in tandem with my other blog where I also write about more mundane things. I hope to keep this strictly mommy-related, while I struggle to hold on to a piece of my pre-baby identity in the other. :)

3 comments:

Mitch said...

Just to let you know I was here, a Pinay mommy. ;-)

Author said...

Pinay mommmy bloggers! Woot!

Thanks for dropping by my site. See you around!

neendedi said...

take a look at the site here bags replica gucci read the full info here high end replica bags read what he said buy replica bags online