Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Note To Mina

Hi Mina. Just wanted to let you know that we visited your pedia last Tuesday, and you are a whopping 15.4 lbs. I was carrying you over the weekend because you never wanted to be put down and I swear I could see you growing right before my very eyes.

My nicknames for you these days:
  • Tabaching-ching - still a favorite
  • Chunky monkey
  • Fatty (gosh don't hate me when you grow older)
Your also now 24 inches long. Your head has grown too but I can't quite remember how big.

The nurse gave you a shot and you cried little head off. I cuddled you and put up with the snot drooling all over me because it hurt Mommy's heart to see you cry. Mommy's a sucker for her little baby girl!

I'm also delighted to report that last Friday, I noticed you watching your hands. And now, you're holding them together! I am so proud of you. Even though billions of other babies can do the exact same thing, I am positive you are holding your hands together in the correct manner; that is, perfectly.

I've had to delete quite a few exclamation points from this note. Mommy is fond of them see. She often feels that exclamation points match her energy!!!

That's it my love. I hope you are able to turn over soon, cause honestly, you need the exercise.